As a Christian community gathered around God’s abundant gifts, we celebrate the pattern of Eucharist — Gathering, Word, Meal, Sending — at every weekend Worship assembly. Each of these gatherings incorporates the finest of the living Christian Tradition, both ancient and modern. We worship:
- Saturdays @ 5:00pm: Organ and piano-led music, often joined by soloists or small musical ensembles.
- Sundays @ 8:30am: Organ-led music, often joined by our Parish Choir, JuBellation Ringers, brass, and others. A special children’s message during the service explains the weekend’s sermon in language that’s easy for them to understand.
- Sundays @ 11:00am: Worship Band-led music, often joined by other small ensembles. A special children’s message explains the weekend’s sermon in language that’s easy for them to understand.
November: Join us for Blessed Generosity
- We are blessed to be generous people. We’ve been praying that we will grow in our generosity this season and throughout 2019. We invite you to join us!
- Worship: Beginning Nov. 3/4, learn about Blessed Generosity and be challenged to grow in generosity through our weekly worship emphases: Blessed in Christ, Blessed to Share, and Blessed No Matter What
- Bless Others: Participate in the Operation Christmas Child Packing Event, Thanksgiving meal boxes, or the PRISM Christmas Tree and watch for more opportunities in the coming year.
- Nov. 17/18 Commitment Weekend: Prayerfully consider growing in generosity as we invite you to bring forward your Commitment Card during worship.
When You Visit
We welcome everyone and anyone to connect with God’s love through worship. When you visit, members from our church community will be ready to greet you with a handshake and smile at Entrance C. As you walk into the building, you will see several key areas: Resource Center (left), Welcome Center (left), Sanctuary (front), Gathering Space (right), and Nursery (right). If you are a family with little ones we have the Children’s Corner (far left of Sanctuary doors) available which has activity bags for your little ones.
In the Gathering Space, you will see tables and seating where you can come together as a community through conversation. This space also features our youth-led heBREWS espresso bar where all proceeds go toward upcoming mission trips.
At 9:45am our Faith Formation hour begins. From birth to adults we have a way for everyone to connect during this hour! Adults, come to the Resource Center to dive deeper in the scripture lessons of the weekend or attend one of our various small groups. If you have any questions ask anyone with a Hospitality badge or visit the Welcome Center.
For families with younger ones, our Nursery is located just inside Entrance C and is staffed by caring, kid-loving volunteers.
- September-May: Sunday, 8:20am-12:10pm (birth-4 years) and Wednesday., 6:30-8:00pm (all ages).
- June-August: Sunday., 8:20am – 9:40am & 10:50am – 12:10pm (birth-4 years).
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel
Our sermon messages during weekend worship feature Gospel-filled messages for you to apply to your life. Listen online to our sermon messages or watch our 8:30am worship on our YouTube Channel. You can also watch our re-broadcasting on the Northwest Community Cable Channel 20 or 36: Fridays at 6:00pm and Saturdays at 2:00am/10:00am.