As a Christian community gathered around God’s abundant gifts, we celebrate the pattern of Eucharist — Gathering, Word, Meal, Sending — at every weekend Worship assembly. Each of these gatherings incorporates the finest of the living Christian Tradition, both ancient and modern. We worship:
- Saturdays @ 5:00pm: Organ and piano-led music, often joined by soloists or small musical ensembles.
- Sundays @ 8:30am: Organ-led music, often joined by our Parish Choir, JuBellation Ringers, brass, and others. A special children’s message during the service explains the weekend’s sermon in language that’s easy for them to understand.
- Sundays @ 11:00am: Worship Band-led music, often joined by other small ensembles. A special children’s message explains the weekend’s sermon in language that’s easy for them to understand.
When You Visit
We welcome everyone and anyone to connect with God’s love through worship. When you visit, members from our church community will be ready to greet you with a handshake and smile at Entrance C. As you walk into the building, you will see several key areas: Resource Center (left), Welcome Center (left), Sanctuary (front), Gathering Space (right), and Nursery (right). If you are a family with little ones we have the Children’s Corner (far left of Sanctuary doors) available which has activity bags for your little ones.
In the Gathering Space, you will see tables and seating where you can come together as a community through conversation. This space also features our youth-led heBREWS espresso bar where all proceeds go toward upcoming mission trips.
At 9:45am our Faith Formation hour begins and we have a way for all ages to grow in their faith during this hour! Adults, come to the Resource Center to dive deeper in the scripture lessons of the weekend or attend one of our various small groups. If you have any questions ask anyone with a Hospitality badge or visit the Welcome Center.
For families with younger ones, our Nursery is located just inside Entrance C and is staffed by caring, kid-loving volunteers.
- September-May: Sunday, 8:20am-12:10pm (birth-4 years) and Wednesday., 6:30-8:00pm (all ages).
- June-August: Sunday., 8:20am – 9:40am & 10:50am – 12:10pm (birth-4 years).
Our sermon messages during weekend worship feature Gospel-filled messages for you to apply to your life. Listen online to our sermon messages or watch our 8:30am worship on our YouTube Channel. You can also watch our re-broadcasting on the Northwest Community Cable Channel 20 or 36: Fridays at 6:00pm and Saturdays at 2:00am/10:00am.
Serve in Worship
We have opportunities for you to serve in worship. Whether through music, donating flowers to beautify our Sanctuary, or making our guests feel welcome we value your willingness to serve. Below are a few ways you can serve in worship.
- Altar Team: 11am worship, serve the first Sunday of each month. Oversee communion needs and help with clean-up/put communion ware away. Kim Pieper email@example.com
- Altar Flower Donations: Learn more and how to donate/sign up for a date here beautifulsaviorlc.org/donations
- Hospitality Team: Learn more by contacting Pastor Joe behnke firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music: Learn more by contacting Nancy Severeid, Director of Music & Worship email@example.com
- Ushers: Needed for all three services, but especially Saturdays @ 5pm and Sundays @ 11am; this is a once-every-six-weeks commitment. Men, women, families, and high school students are welcome to serve; training provided. Kim Pieper firstname.lastname@example.org