As a Christian community gathered around God’s abundant gifts, we celebrate the pattern of Eucharist — Gathering, Word, Meal, Sending — at every weekend worship assembly. Each of these gatherings incorporates the finest of the living Christian tradition, both ancient and modern. Our Nursery is available on Sundays (Sept.-May), 8:20am-12:10pm, for young families and is staffed by caring, kid-loving volunteers. Worship Times: Saturday @ 5:00pm, Sunday @ 8:30am/11am.
- Wednesday, Nov. 27 at 7:00pm–Pie Social in the Great Room (Entrance A) following worship.
- Thursday, Nov. 28 at 10:00am
- Wednesdays: December 4, 11, & 18 @ 6:30pm–Dinner served 5:00-6:15pm. Proceeds support senior high summer trips.
- Kids’ Christmas Service: December 14 @ 5:00pm
- Lessons & Carols: December 15 @ 8:30/11am
- Eve: December 24 @ 2:00, 3:30, 5:00, & 11pm
- Day: December 25 @ 10am
New Year’s Eve Worship
- December 31 @ 5:00pm