Online Giving Is Easy!
You can create a profile which will give you the ability to manage the online transfer from your checking, savings, credit or debit card.
- Click ‘Create Profile’ and enter required information
You can also access the create a profile/login page here.
- After completing your profile, add a donation by clicking ‘Add Transaction’
- Enter donation amount in desired Fund. For capital campaign donations enter amount in the ‘Kingdom Impact’ box
- Set Frequency and Start Date- click Continue.
- Enter Account information- this can be checking, savings, or credit/debit. Please note: making an electronic check contribution is much less expensive than using a debit/credit card. We do not endorse going into debt when giving, please use credit cards responsibly.
- Click ‘Process’ to submit your donation.
- An E-RECEIPT will be sent to the email listed in your profile
Thank you for your gifts! If you have any questions contact Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-550-1000.
The Season for Generosity- Always!
As Pastor Tom wrote in our October blog, “Tis the season for generosity- always!” In the past, we have set aside January for our giving month. This year we moved it to November, with Commitment Weekend on November 18/19. The reason for this change is to be able to plan our 2018 yearly budget with the intended giving information in hand. Our 2018 Giving series for worship was “Whole- Life Generosity”. You can also listen or watch sermon messages online. Our online giving allows you to facilitate faithful stewardship of the financial resources that God has blessed you with!
Biblical Encouragement for Giving
“Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. “The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light, but if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness! “No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.” – Matthew 6:19-24 ESV
Commitment Weekend: November 18 & 19
There will be an opportunity to respond to God’s leading and blessing in your life at all worship services. In mid-October we sent out a mailing containing the 2019 giving materials. We invited you to fill out and bring the 2018 Commitment Card and offering forward to the altar during worship. If you have any questions about filling out a Commitment Card, or giving in general, contact Jim Holmlund at email@example.com or 763-550-1000
When You Give to God Through Beautiful Savior You:
- Support a Christian ministry that is actively pursuing the mission of God by connecting people with God’s love and helping them live as committed followers of Christ.
- Have a rare and powerful opportunity to help change lives in Plymouth, and, as we support like-minded ministries, in the greater Twin Cities area, in our nation, in India, and throughout the world.
- Help us minister to many children, youth, and their families as we tell the next generation of the grace and mercy of God.
- Enable us to discover the route which God has placed before us in 2018 and beyond.
- Enable our doors to be open to welcome many different people to worship, to be fed with God’s Word, to grow in their relationship with Christ, to be comforted in times of trouble, and to rejoice in the Lord always.