Are You Feeling Blessed?
We truly are blessed to be generous people. We’ve been praying that we will grow in our generosity this November and throughout 2019. Our November series is Blessed Generosity.
Beginning in November, join us for…
Worship: Beginning Nov 3/4, learn more about Blessed Generosity and be challenged to grow through our weekly worship emphases: Blessed in Christ, Blessed to Share, and Blessed No Matter What
Bless Others: Participate in the Operation Christmas Child Packing Event (Nov. 11), Thanksgiving meal boxes, or the PRISM Christmas Tree (Nov. 18-Dec. 9) and watch for more opportunities next year.
Nov 17/18 Commitment Weekend: Prayerfully consider growing in generosity as we invite you to bring forward your Commitment Card (mailed in mid-October) during worship. If you’re unable to join us, please bring your card to worship any future weekend.
As you Grow in Generosity…
Remember to prayerfully consider your 2019 commitment and remember that when you give to God through Beautiful Savior:
- YOU Support a Christian ministry that is actively pursuing the mission of God by connecting people with God’s love and helping them live as committed followers of Christ.
- YOU Have a rare and powerful opportunity to help change lives in Plymouth, and, as we support like-minded ministries, in the greater Twin Cities area, in our nation, in India, and throughout the world.
- YOU Help us minister to many children, youth, and their families as we tell the next generation of the grace and mercy of God.
- YOU Enable us to discover the route which God has placed before us in 2019 and beyond.
- YOU Enable our doors to be open to welcome many different people to worship, to be fed with God’s Word, to grow in their relationship with Christ, to be comforted in times of trouble, and to rejoice in the Lord always.
How Can I Give?
If you’re not able to make it to our Commitment Weekend on Nov. 17/18, you can give your commitment in a few different ways. You can create a secure account to manage your giving online. You can drop off your comittment into our secure office mail box, or you can place in the offering plate at any worship service. If you have questions about giving to Beautiful Savior, contact Jim Holmlund, Director of Business Administration & Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-550-1000 ext. 625.
Create your account or login here. OR download the Give + app to your Apple or Android device.
Biblical Encouragement for Giving
“Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. “The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light, but if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness! “No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.” – Matthew 6:19-24 ESV