We help children grow in their knowledge and love of Jesus Christ.
Children come to church with parents, grandparents and friends. They become enthusiastically involved with activities and develop a desire to come back.
Beautiful Savior offers families opportunities to enjoy a community of faith that nurtures their learning and understanding of the Bible and the Gospel. The many experiences that children participate in at Beautiful Savior and in the home strengthen the roots of their foundation and help them to grow in their relationship with Jesus.
Children with the knowledge learned and supported by a Christ-like caring community can reach out to neighbors, friends and family and share the love and kindness they have developed for Christ. Children can talk about their love for Jesus, show an act of kindness by helping someone in need, live a life that would be pleasing to God and continue to be a lifelong learner of Christ. Families are offered experiences to share the Gospel and tools to aid in their own spiritual growth along with opportunities to live as followers of Christ by
- inviting friends to join them at church activities
- talking about and sharing what they learned from the Bible
- Adult, youth and peer Christian leadership mentoring through large group/small group activities
- praying for each other and those in need
- giving support through their Sunday School offering and service to others