Raising kids is…not easy!
Our fast-paced, social media-saturated, smart-phoned culture leaves lives little room for God. We know Christian parents have a tough job on the home front: training kids to know and value Jesus Christ, even when it seems to be increasingly countercultural. Thankfully, you’re not alone. You’ve got help! Just like the home, the church is also created by God to be a powerful influence in the lives of people young and old. And when working together, church and home—you and us—can powerfully transform the hearts and lives of our children.
At Beautiful Savior, we value kids and their relationship with Jesus.
That’s why we offer Sprouts for ages 3-Kindergarten and Treehouse for Grades 1-5, high-energy and fun environments for kids on Sunday mornings, where kids can …
- Learn to pray and have conversations with God.
- Be students of His Word and learn from the Bible.
- Give thanks and praise to God in fun activities and song.
- Demonstrate Jesus’ love in what they say and how they behave.
- Be together in one place as a community of believers.
Contact us at email@example.com or 763.235.7628 to learn how we can partner with you as God grows your child.
After worship, join us for our Sunday School lesson on Saturday, March 21 @ 6pm