Raising kids is a challenging job, isn’t it? It can be even more challenging for the Christian parent trying to nurture their child’s faith in a world that often runs counter to biblical principles and values. The Bible instructs parents to “train up a child in the way he should go.”
We partner with families as kids begin that journey of faith in Baptism and as they continue to grow in faith by helping them:
- Learn to pray and have conversations with God
- Be students of His Word and learn from the Bible with their parents, in Sunday School, and with others who share their own faith and knowledge of Christ
- Give thanks and praise to God in fun activities and song
- Demonstrate Jesus’ love in what they say and how they behave and by sharing His love with others
- Be together in one place as a community of believers
We help kids in families like yours build faith using a variety of experiences and teaching styles in large and small group settings. Sharing true stories from the Bible, fun songs, and games builds relationships, and science experiments, crafts, and other engaging activities teach them how to live their lives with Jesus.
Our Nursery (nursing area available) is for families with children age 4 and under and is located just inside Entrance C. The Nursery is staffed by caring, kid-loving volunteers.
Outside the Sanctuary doors, we have activity bags with worship materials available for children to use.
September-May: Sundays, 8:20am-12:10pm for children 0-4, Wednesdays: 6:30-8:00pm for all ages.
June-August: Sundays, 8:20am -9:40am // 10:50am-12:10pm for children 0-4
Kids are a blessing in our lives and we want to be here to help you feel supported as a family. FaithPlay is for parents of young children that would like to meet and share activities going on at Beautiful Savior or in the local community. Find out more updates by contacting Sarah Janda or by joining the Facebook Group