Welcome 9th-12th grade students!
Do you want to get to know God better? Do you want to have Christian friends who support you? Do you want to have a blast together with others who also follow Christ?
This is the place for you! Join us as God is building us into a group that is:
- Committed to Jesus, relationships, and prayer
- Safe, where there are openness and trust
- Spiritually supportive
- Living as servants to each other, our church, and our community
- Friendly & inviting, where we build strong relationships
- Fun & energetic, where we are challenged to grow in faith
- A beacon in our community
- Seeking opportunities to reach out and share our faith
- Aware of people God puts in our paths who need to know about Jesus
- A family united in Christ
Word & Walk
Beginning in September, we will dig into the WORD, getting to know Jesus better, and focus on how the WORD changes our WALK as Jesus’ disciples. There’s plenty of time to get to know other students and small group leaders, too. Every other week we will dive into serving somewhere—perhaps with younger children, at heBREWS, in the library! If you have attended Word & Walk in the past, no need to sign up— just show up!
Message & More
We begin with music in the Sanctuary and then move to the Youth Room for youth-led topical discussion time. Plenty of time is provided to relax and get to know other students, too. This is an excellent opportunity to invite friends, especially unbelievers and doubters. If you have attended Message & More in the past, no need to sign up— just show up!