GriefShare is a DVD-based, Christian grief recovery support group. Those who have suffered the death of a loved one are welcome to join anytime throughout each 13-week cycle, each session is self-contained, so you do not need to attend in sequence. For information about GriefShare nationally, please visit http://www.griefshare.org
February 11-May 13
Sunday evenings, 6:00-7:45pm
Resource Center (Entrance C)
Child care available upon request.
In each session we will watch a DVD and follow with group discussion. Please invite your friends, family, or anyone who is experiencing grief. Questions? Contact Spiritual Care Minister, Kay Christoffersen, at 763-235-7623 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly DVD topics
- Session 1 | Is This Normal?
- Session 2 | Challenges of Grief
- Session 3 | The Journey of Grief–Part 1
- Session 4 | The Journey of Grief—Part 2
- Session 5 | Grief & Your Relationships
- Session 6 | Why?
- Session 7 | Guilt and Anger
- Session 8 | Complicating Factors
- Session 9 | Stuck
- Session 10 | Lessons of Grief—Part 1
- Session 11 | Lessons of Grief—Part 2
- Session 12 | Heaven
- Session 13 | What Do I Live for Now?
Surviving the Holidays- December
Each year we invite you to special one-time session in December.