Matthew 25:40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
Beautiful Savior has been the hands and feet of Jesus for our Bible Study Fellowship Class this year. We are a day women’s class with around 300 women and 150 children at our base location. Our host church has been under construction this year and has had to cancel our meetings on short notice a number of times.
Each of those times Beautiful Savior Church and staff has graciously opened their doors to us. They have been extremely welcoming and flexible. They have abundantly provided for our need of a place to meet, even at times rearranging their work to do so. Without Beautiful Savior we would have had to cancel class, and the women and children would have missed in-depth discussion and lessons on those passages in Romans. But because of their generous gift our women and children have been able to seamlessly continue with our study of Romans.
Through this gift, Beautiful Savior has invested in the spiritual growth of hundreds of our women and children. We are very grateful that they have been the loving hands and feet of Jesus to us. – Naomi Lieser, Maple Grove BSF Teaching Leader, April 2018
Our experience at Beautiful Savior has been a blessing from our very first meeting. When BSF first approached Bill concerning starting a new satellite class at Beautiful Savior, we received a warm welcome and a “How can we make this happen “ attitude. You arranged for rooms and A/V equipment that met all our needs. As our class grew in attendance, additional rooms and larger spaces were made available for our use. It seemed like you “Wanted” us to ask you for what we needed. You always had an attitude of “How can we accommodate” what was needed. Not only was the staff accommodating, the church members were so friendly to us. They always said “Hi” with a big smile and a welcoming greeting. It felt like we were part of the family. Your new facility has allowed us to accommodate our class without having to use the sanctuary. Beautiful Savior is the most welcoming place we could ask for. You are a blessing to all who are looking to learn more about the Bible and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Thanks for all that you do. – Doug Greven, BSF Administrative Leader, April 2018
Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church was a great place for [Heritage Christian Academy] to give their Christmas Musical. It is comfortable to be in the congregation, the sound system is good, and there is ample room for the musicians to perform. There is a large area where people can congregate and visit after services. I enjoyed hearing the performance!- Marion Bratland, December 2017
There are three types of events than can be booked on our building: Programmed Ministry Events, Independent Ministry Events, and Hosted Events.
Programmed Ministry Event
- An event that is sponsored and coordinated by a staff member of Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church for a specific ministry of Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church. i.e. Worship, Youth Events, Sunday School, etc
Independent Ministry Event
- A ministry event coordinated by a volunteer that is not directly aligned with a specific ministry department of Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church. i.e. Bible Study Fellowship
- An event that does not fall under a specific ministry of Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church. i.e. Youth Basketball, AA meeting, Heavenly Hosts, etc. Hosted Events are further defined under two types: member and non-member.
- Member Hosted Events have a member of Beautiful Savior Lutheran church, or someone who sees Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church as their church home, as the main contact person for the event.
- Non-member Hosted Events have a contact person who is not a member or necessarily a regular attender of Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church, but is more likely a person or group from the surrounding community.
Learn more by viewing our Booking An Event Procedures PDF. If you have any questions about the booking an event procedure, please contact us at 763.550.1000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org