There are three types of events than can be booked on our building: Programmed Ministry Events, Independent Ministry Events, and Hosted Events.
Programmed Ministry Event
- An event that is sponsored and coordinated by a staff member of Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church for a specific ministry of Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church. i.e. Worship, Youth Events, Sunday School, etc
Independent Ministry Event
- A ministry event coordinated by a volunteer that is not directly aligned with a specific ministry department of Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church. i.e. Bible Study Fellowship
- An event that does not fall under a specific ministry of Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church. i.e. Youth Basketball, AA meeting, Heavenly Hosts, etc. Hosted Events are further defined under two types: member and non-member.
- Member Hosted Events have a member of Beautiful Savior Lutheran church, or someone who sees Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church as their church home, as the main contact person for the event.
- Non-member Hosted Events have a contact person who is not a member or necessarily a regular attender of Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church, but is more likely a person or group from the surrounding community.
Learn more by viewing our Booking An Event Procedures PDF. If you have any questions about the booking an event procedure, please contact us at 763.550.1000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org