- This position is full-time, Monday-Friday, and is year-round. For questions about this position contact Director of Child Development Center, Jan Stockman, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Desk/Receptionist | Part-time Position
We are seeking an individual to job share to work our Front Desk/Receptionist position on Thursdays 7:30am-4:00pm starting in the New Year.
- This position is the first point of contact for anyone calling, visiting, or emailing the church office and must be able to screen, route, and provide direction while keeping in mind the vision and mission of Beautiful Savior and the Child Development Center.
- Individuals must able to greet incoming guests, multi-task in a distracting environment, and have strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Primary, required skills: Microsoft Office, phone systems, and data entry.
- Secondary skills: record keeping and bookkeeping.
Résumés will be accepted through Wednesday, December 27, 2017, and can be submitted to Director of Business Administration & Operations, Jim Holmlund, email@example.com
Meet Our Staff
Our Staff are available to answer any questions you may have. Contact us anytime during our normal office hours, Monday-Friday from 7:30am-4:00pm. Please submit a contact form or by emailing the appropriate staff member below. If you’re not sure who to contact or have general inquiries, call us at 763-550-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.