Are you or do you know someone who is passionate about Jesus and committed to serving God and the people of Beautiful Savior? Consider nominating them as a candidate at the Welcome Center by September 16, 2018.
We have 3 positions (3-year term) available. Detailed information about the board positions, requirements, and the nominating process is available at the Welcome Center. Candidates nominated will be contacted to assess their interest in serving, learn more about the Board of Director roles/responsibilities, and complete a profile questionnaire.
Characteristics for Consideration
- Exhibits godly character and lifestyle
- Has a deep passion for Jesus
- Consistently attends weekly worship services
- Actively invests time in his/her faith walk including regular Bible Study
- Participates in service events in alignment with God-given skills and abilities
- Supports the mission of the church financially
- Displays personal humility
- Genuinely loves people
- Is a lifelong learner
- Understands and agrees with God’s leadership assignment
- Grapples with the future
- Focuses on the team
- Leads willingly
- Positively influences others
- Is a purveyor of hope
Questions? Please contact the Nominating Committee:
Anna Boeder: 612-961-2210 | Kathy Bissen: 763-228-9116 | Randy Christoffersen: 612-801-8796 | David Isaak: 763-494-0952 | Jamie Page: 763-519-0111
Our Next Board Meeting | Sept. 13
Thursday, September 13, at 5pm in Rooms 128 & 129 Board meetings are open to all Beautiful Savior members!